Tuesday 14 January 2014

Brit Stitch Beauties!


Oh my! The excitement when this arrived yesterday!
 


 I think the pictures say it all. How amazing are these?! If you haven't heard of Brit Stitch, you have to check it out here. I first learnt of these lush bags through a beautiful friend and amazing blogger FromGemWithLove, who owns a gorgeous one herself in skydiver blue. (check her out, you won't regret it!) They are such brilliant quality, made out of 100% leather and the stitching is flawless.




I've started a nice little collection ready for SS'14, I have my cute half pint bag in Grayed Jade, my milkman bag in Chintz Rose and my dinky milk token (card holder) in Grayed Jade and African Violet, which I've had personalised by having my name embossed on the front. You love them right?

There are some amazing colours and styles and the prices, I think, are very reasonable for the quality they are. You just know by looking at them, that they will last for along time, if you give them the love they deserve! So go on take a sneak peak... I won't tell, if you wont?

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment