Tuesday 17 December 2013

Wanting my hair to grow F.A.S.T

I know I haven't posted anything for ages I've been trying to have some quality time with my family which is a rarity! But I'm back...
So I have an addiction... to dying my hair! I've been doing it since I was about 12. Terrible, I know!  Blonde, black, red, brown, pink, purple.  You name it, I've done it. Unfortunately, , it's taken its toll on what was thick long locks! My hair grows so slowly now, and although my hair isn't short I would like it to grow a few more inches, and some if we include my shorter layers! It's said that when you get pregnant your hair grows like crazy. Not mine, too much damage!  So Feeling totally fed up with my hair I thought I would try a new shampoo and conditioner that is supposed to help increase the growth rate. 
Now I currently have blonde hair and have had for the last 8 weeks.  My regrowth is only about 3/4 inch long.  Pathetic hey! I have a family wedding to attend mid-April and I'm praying for hair to be just a bit longer and healthier for the occasion.
Now I'm quite sceptical about these 'miracle' shampoos but I'm desperate!!! So it's called F.A.S.T and its a scalp treatment.  You get 300ml of shampoo and 300ml of conditioner and it is £25 at Boots. They say to use it everyday which I have been since 13th December.  I'm going to do a trial with it over 30 days and see if I start to see a difference.  When I review the product in 26 days time I will include a before and after photo.
Does anyone have any tips on encouraging hair growth or even have a review on this F.A.S.T shampoo and conditioner?
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment